Curb is excited to team up with dineL.A. Restaurant Week! Together we’re bringing you good food, good drinks and safe, affordable rides all over LA.
To help you celebrate, we’ve picked a few of our favorite spots to eat and drink. Check out our suggestions below!
For more information, please visit the dineL.A. website.
What: Named best restaurant by Discover Los Angeles, Wilshire restaurant features delicious organic food and an outdoor bar that should not be missed.
- Hamachi crudo with cucumber and jalapeno water, radish, onion, and cilantro
- Filet mignon tacos with housemade tortillas, pico de gallo, avocado, and salsa verde
- Sticky toffee pudding with creme fraiche ice cream
What: An indoor/outdoor gem in the heart of Melrose Avenue. We recommend sitting in the courtyard and enjoying your meal surrounded by herbs and locally-grown vegetables.
- ½ grilled, ½ raw kale salad with pepitas, sultanas, apple and feta dressing
- Baked brie puff pastry with apple raisin and hazelnut chutney
- Herbed lamb meatballs with marinara and goat cheese
- Mini churros with assorted dipping sauces
- The wine!
What: Restaurant Week is the perfect time to sample Upper West’s constantly changing menu. Executive Chef Nicholas Shipp blends ingredients from all over the world to create a truly unique culinary experience.
- Octopus carpaccio with yuzu-sambal dressing, fennel, baby citrus greens, chimichurri, and kalamata olives
- Blackened salmon with Israeli couscous “risotto,” tomato, piquillo, sweet yellow corn, and guajillo sauce
- Carrot cake ice cream sandwich
What: All organic, all vegan, all raw, all the time. This earthy, urban oasis in Downtown LA uses locally sourced ingredients and offers organic beers and biodynamic wines. Within The Springs is also a Wellness Center and Yoga studio, all to make you feel good inside and out.
- Sweet corn ravioli with arugula-mint pesto, red bell pepper cream and cherry tomatoes
- Carrot cake with ice cream
- Fresh cold-pressed juices
What: In Downtown LA, Artisan House lives up to its name with a menu that features pastas made from scratch and locally sourced, organic meats and produce.
- Arugula, radicchio and endive salad with sweet gorgonzola, pears and a balsamic reduction
- Homemade black truffle agnolotti stuffed with ground veal, salami and ricotta cheese
- Homemade chocolate soufflé with strawberries and vanilla ice cream