We’re at it again for dineL.A. Restaurant Week! Curb is proud to bring you safe, affordable rides as you enjoy great food and drinks around LA.
To help you navigate the rest of Restaurant Week, we’re giving you $10 off your next ride, plus a chance to win $50 in Curb Credits! Just enter promo code DINELA in your Curb app.*
Check out some more of our favorite places to grab a bite:
What: Authentic Thai food, with dishes made from family recipes and gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan menu options to accommodate all your friends.
- Morning glory salad with crispy watercress, shrimp, lime and chili
- Pad See Ew, pan-fried flat rice noodles with broccoli and scrambled eggs
- Crying Tiger Beef, char-grilled beef with homemade chili sauce
- Thai tea
What: Delicious meats, fresh ingredients and a sake bar make Yojie a go-to place in Downtown for great shabu-shabu and sukiyaki.
- Spicy miso soup
- Kurobuta pork shabu-shabu style with vegetables, noodles and rice
- Strawberries and bananas fondue
What: Traditional Vietnamese food with a twist. You can’t go wrong ordering anything on their menu – it’s all good! East Borough also has a full bar with a unique cocktail list.
- Sweet and sour soup with tiger prawns, roasted okra, grilled pineapples, cherry tomatoes, shaved celery and garlic chips
- Belly and egg, pork belly, a poached egg, pickled mustard greens, chili sauce, scallions and ginger jasmine rice
- Coconut milk panna cotta with guava puree, blackberries and toasted sesame seeds
For more information, visit the dineL.A. website.
*Promo codes and Curb Credits can only be used on rides booked and paid for through the app using a valid credit card. They cannot be applied to rides paid for with cash. For more information on how to redeem your credit, visit our Rider Resource Center. Credit expires 3/2/15.